I was nominated by Sara, so I worked hard to put this list together.
Here are ten things about me, honestly:
1. I once had a pet rat. People are usually horrified when I tell them that but they actually make really good pets.
2. I’m 5’4, 126lbs, straight dark brown hair, my eyes used to be more blue and now I would describe them as blueish-hazel
3. I am a night person by nature, left to my own devices I would eventually end up sleeping all day and be up all night
4. I am related to a well known poet in history
5. I don’t mind cooking, but one thing I have a really hard time with is touching raw meat. I will if I absolutely have to but most of the time Brad comes to my rescue. Chicken breasts are the worst. Everyone in my family makes fun of me for this.
6. When I am stressed I grind my teeth at night in my sleep
7. I would much rather spend time with someone one on one, than in a group of people.
8. A compliment I often receive from people is that they love my laugh
9. I absolutely hate to be tickled. It will make me laugh because I can’t help it, but I’ll be furious inside.
10. I can’t sleep unless I have a blanket on top of me, even in the summer. Also, I like to have a fan running, I want the room completely dark (I even turn the alarm clock face down), and I like the door closed. Perfection is having the window fan in the window blowing cool air inside.